Thursday 25 November 2010

Hi Ho HI Ho Its off to Harrogate I go

Hello everybody :) well we have survived so far with out any snow so hopefully and a fair wind I shall be travelling in my car up to Harrogate tomorrow morning YEAHHHHHHH .


I have almost packed , finished off some bits and pieces that needed doing before I escape tomorrow and I shall be off for a long week end of stash fondling , silk drooling (ladylike of course) and lots of chatting and laughing with the girls from the friendly stitchers who are coming from all over the country to the International Halls at Harrogate for the Knitting and stitching show :)


I spent last week going through my stash and organising my charts and kits etc into designers and putting them into plastic folders neatly labelled for future reference along with the speciality threads that they needed, that I had got at the show last year and sorted out my anchor threads to go with them ... after converting them from DMC .. I was a very busy mouse ...lol . 


Not only that but I even wrote them all down so that I know what I need at a glance and exactly what I have got so I don't double buy ..lol


I also managed to squeeze in a bit of stitching and some designing but all will be revealed after I get back :) 


So I have just got to pack my clothes and my wheelchair and am sorted :) At least I am guaranteed a  seat this year heheheh...... so while the mouse is away please behave yourselves heheheh.


my blog win
I received my wonderful blog win last week as well I came 4th in a blog give away  on Kathys blog to celebrate her "punkins" 7th birthday and here is my prize..... aren't they lush :)


Right I'd better go and finish getting ready and to all my American friends HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you all :)
take care and I shall squeak soon with lots to tell and show and I've got to take lots of pictures for DJ as requested ...
by for now and happy stitching
love mouse xxxxxxx



1 comment:

DJ said...

Have a great time Mouse! Give a hug to all the ladies from me and I'll have to live vicariously through you so give that fabbie and floss a generous fondle from me!! LOL We'll miss you! *Hugs*