Monday 3 January 2011

Day three of the challenge

HI everyone here is today's stitching update ... oooo sound just like the weather man ..lol 


Hope everyone is doing well :) have looked at some blogs I am following and enjoying what peeps have chosen to stitch and the variety of the work that is being chosen and the fabric and threads is an eye opener ..lol..... didn't realise there were so many more different charts , fabric and threads out there that I didn't know about eeekkkkkk good job I'm skint after Christmas and we can't get hold of a lot of the stuff over here heheheh........ 


talking of which Cindy and I have been yackking a lot over the festive period as she has been off and she has convinced me to try out a HAED .... I have found one I absolutely adore Afternoon Tea which is of a dragon making a cuppa ..... very me heheheh ....does any body know where I can buy the chart in the UK ?????  It uses 89 different colours and I am hoping that my stash of threads will cover that .... but I cannot find where to get the chart from :( so if any body can help squeak loudly please :) xxxx



day 2 The Tea Room

Rose cottage day 3







mark 2 needlebook 
Today 's new start was the Rose Cottage and I just love the fresh colours of this ... I'm stitching it on the butter cream linen again or is it butter milk ??? can't remember .... but any way here are the pictures I promised , today's up date  a better picture hopefully of yesterdays start and the front part of the mark 2 needlebook .... see it is nearly finished honest ..lol
Well I think this is all for today ..:) happy stitching everyone see you tomorrow 
love mouse xxxx

3 comments:

tjdesignsncrafts said...

hi mouse

like your progress, just wish i could make some, will be following with interest. And am going to prove OH wrong with yours and others help (if i ever get started lol)

take care

DJ said...

Oh, the Rose Cottage looks so cute!!! And the tea room, very lovely! Your needlebook is FABULOUS!! Can't wait to see it finished. You've been a busy Mouse today!
*Hugs*

Shannon Meyer said...

Very nice projects and I love the colors. Perfect for the drab winter months:)
Shannon Meyer