Wednesday 7 December 2016

Jo's Christmas Blog Hop

Hellooo every one ... its that time of the year again for Jo's Christmas Blog Hop ... to see who else is in the blog hop you will have to Hop over to Jo's Blog 
She has given everyone a day to post and today is my lucky day ..lol 

So today all I have to post a picture of something seasonal I have stitched and answer this question:
Decorations - do you have a favourite decoration you must have on display every year, maybe an heirloom, one the children made or something with a special story behind it?
 Well the stitching is easy ..lol as I have just finished loads of wee ornaments and done some more too so I can show you them :)
The question is a wee bit more tricky as this year we do not have a traditional tree as we have no room in the mouse house living room for one, so my fairy cannot be out on display this year ... she has been with me as long as I can remember and had some new clothes over the years and has always sat on the tree some where near the top, so this year she may just have to have a place on the mantel piece here in my craft room and start a new tradition with her ... I will take a photo for you as soon as I have decorated down here which hopefully will be this weekend coming and then I can also tell you all about Harrogate and my stash haul .... I bet you can't wait ...lol 
soooo here you go a wee photo or two of my christmas ornies to keep you going :)
All from Little House Needleworks Charts

Ditto as above :)

so there you go :) please bob over to see all the other christmas stitching and find out about other traditions that folks have ... squeak to you all soon :) love mouse xxxxxx

21 comments:

Vickie said...

Wow! What a lot of delicious Christmas ornaments you have produced! Excellent!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in the Advent Calendar Blog Hop this year. You've stitched some gorgeous ornies this year. Your angel needs a tree though, buy her a table top one at least LOL

Bea said...

Lovely little ornaments and they're all FF! I'm impressed.

Julie said...

Gorgeous selection of ornaments all so beautifully stitched and finished.

Karyn said...

Great post Mouse! I love your answers, and your ornies are beautiful as is your finishing!
I can't wait to see the haul upon your return...have a safe and wonderful trip
Hugs

gracie said...

Wonderful ! My day is the 15th, be sure to visit.

Maggie said...

Snap! I have all those LHN ornies on my tree too :-)

deb said...

Lovely ornies, beautifully finished! And all LHN - a favorite of my own.

I liked reading about your fairy - have you posted a picture anywhere?

Beth said...

What a lovely bunch of ornaments - so special!

Southpaw Stitcher said...

You have been quite the busy mouse stitching and finishing so many lovely ornaments! Love them!

Mii Stitch said...

A delightful ornament collection

Melinda Forbes said...

Wonderful Ornaments - so pretty. Looking forward to seeing your Fairy.

Astrids dragon said...

Great ornaments and I love the finishes!

Maggee said...

Those are all really nice ornies! Your stitching and finishing are perfect! Perhaps next year there will be a place for a tree in your new home! Hugs!

Mary - Lecoeurceltique said...

A lovely selection of Christmas ornaments. I like your idea of creating a new tradition for your Christmas angel.

jocondine said...

Lovely stitching, nice Christmas charts! Joyeux Noël ! Amicalement.

Ariadne said...

Lovely ornaments!AriadnefromGreece!

Justine said...

Such gorgeous ornaments! I love LHN and you have a fabulous selection there. Please find a little tree for your fairy!

Elfie said...

Your LHN ornaments are really lovely. I hope you have a lovely Christmas - and that your fairy is indeed part of it!

Kaisievic said...

Lots and lots of yummy LHN ornies, my dear and so beautifully stitched and finished. I think that my favourite is the snowman with the christmas tree. Merry Christmas to you and yours, hugs, Kaye xxx

FlashinScissors said...

Hi Mouse,
Love all your ornaments! Beautifully stitched and finished! I especially love the candy cane ...... oh, and the snowmen ..... oh and the little houses in the snow ..... ahhhhh, make that all of them!!!!
Barbara xx